Welcome to the blog!

We are two people, one dog and three legs...well technically ten. But this is our story about going through life with some obstacles we have to maneuver and how we go about doing just that! And by the way, our life is fewer obstacles and more awesomeness. Stay tuned for more awesomeness...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kenya or Bust!

Today I said goodbye to my mom as she took off for Africa. It is not very often you get to say "See you when we get to Africa Mom!" Carl and I will be rendezvousing with her there after the month and a half of my Malawi Surgery rotation. Well, her trip started off good, she got to go in the luxury Delta lounge because she ran into an old neighbor. She has a lot of people that love her in Kenya, so I have faith she will have fun and be well looked after. Meet you in Africa, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How exciting that you get to go to Malawi and Kenya! A retired clergy couple I know here in OR-ID will be going to Kenya after this appointment season, I think to the Maua Hospital in Meru. Traveling mercies to you three! We're excited to see you on your trip to the PNW!

    ReplyDelete