Welcome to the blog!

We are two people, one dog and three legs...well technically ten. But this is our story about going through life with some obstacles we have to maneuver and how we go about doing just that! And by the way, our life is fewer obstacles and more awesomeness. Stay tuned for more awesomeness...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project Do things you've been meaning to do for years

This weekend was spent at home. It was nice to have my mom visit and help with cleaning in exchange for a Facebook lesson. Now I'm on a mission to get old photos that have been sitting on my computer for almost six years into photobooks. I'd say it's worth the investment. I showed my mom the photobook af Carl and my trip to Hawaii and she said "I've never seen these!". I guess I've been hoarding them or something. Also it's time for some hard drive spring cleaning as well! Nothin like a weekend to catch up on things you've been meanig to do forever...like actually post regularly on our blog:). Peace friends.



- Posted using BlogPress from my Phone

Location:Leverette St,Detroit,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment