Welcome to the blog!

We are two people, one dog and three legs...well technically ten. But this is our story about going through life with some obstacles we have to maneuver and how we go about doing just that! And by the way, our life is fewer obstacles and more awesomeness. Stay tuned for more awesomeness...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lance Armstrong no longer super-human

I know that the Lance Armstrong news has been pushed under the rug, what with the election debate and the World Series going on right now, but I would like to take a moment to reflect on this issue.  The reports have been damning of the man and his teammates but I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank him and those that exposed this new development in his story.  It gives me hope that I am doing okay.  I'm not superhuman and haven't won seven titles of the worlds toughest race, but then again, neither is Lance Armstrong.  He needed extra help to do that...and so would I.  So thank you Lance, for exposing the normal-abled, non-superhuman that you really are.  It makes me feel better about myself and I hope others will realize what this means also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment