Welcome to the blog!

We are two people, one dog and three legs...well technically ten. But this is our story about going through life with some obstacles we have to maneuver and how we go about doing just that! And by the way, our life is fewer obstacles and more awesomeness. Stay tuned for more awesomeness...

Monday, September 26, 2011

TC day 2, wsg RAIN

Day 2 and Annie has already claimed the mayorship of holiday RV park! Wahoo! And the rain is pretty unrelenting which makes leaving the building to pee and shower less appealing but we are adventurers and willing to "rough it" just a little. But with Carol and George's hospitality this is hardly roughing it! But Anna's hippie doctor was right, going back to conventional medicine is hard! I just hope I can make them like me enough to hire me..,if I so choose.


- Posted using BlogPress from my Phone

Location:U.S. 31,Traverse City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment