Welcome to the blog!

We are two people, one dog and three legs...well technically ten. But this is our story about going through life with some obstacles we have to maneuver and how we go about doing just that! And by the way, our life is fewer obstacles and more awesomeness. Stay tuned for more awesomeness...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cat in ancient olive press.


Having a great time on this trip Anna has sent me on. Today at the old city of Capernaum this cat kept following us around. Note- we did not actually press the cat into evoo. But I thought anna would like to know that even in the holy land she will have lots of little fury friends to pet when we next visit.

Carl

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on the blog after a long absence. I knew my cousin Anna was very sweet, but not HOW sweet!

    ReplyDelete