(parking is limited so if you know others staying in the same area or hotel as you, please carpool!)
- Take I-75 North to Vanderbilt, MI, exit 290.
- Turn left onto Old 27. Follow for 4 miles.
- Turn left on Thumb Lake Road. Follow Thumb Lake Rd. for about 6 miles.
- Pass Magee Rd on right but continue straight (there will be a blue and white sign that says “Camp Lake Louise” directing you to turn right which is not the same camp so don’t be fooled)
- You will see a large field with basketball courts and a small chapel on your right. Take the first and/or second driveway on the right, park where possible. There will be a large stone sign with the cross and flames that says “Lake Louise Camp.”
- Here's a google map link for the camp [click here]
- Niles-Gladstone Cabin (231) 549-2083
- Lake Louise Camp (231) 549-2728
Carl and Anna